We are glad to announce the upgrade of our Mojo Helpdesk application. There has been a lot of work put into this new release and we hope you are going to like it as much as we do. We created a video to summarize all the changes:
Here are the improvements:
Redesigned user interface
Smarter use of screen space and less clicks to achieve most tasks:
- Revamp of unassigned ticket screen
- Redesigned helpdesk management screen
- Revamp of ticket listings
- Reassigning a ticket can now be done in the ticket view
- The search is now available on every page
A new customer portal
The helpdesk landing page is now The Customer Portal that includes a customizable home page. Go to manage> Configure Mojo Helpdesk to change it.
Improved branding customization
Mojo Helpdesk now also all plans to customize logos and helpdesk pages.
Guest request revamp
- Unregistered users can create new tickets w/o you having to create accounts. We removed the ‘request and account’ feature since user accounts are created automatically when an unregistered user create a request.
- Custom ticket fields are now present in the guest request
We also fixed few annoying bugs.
As we develop most features based on customer input please don’t hesitate to contact us with your suggestions.