We released an updated version of the ticket list layout. These improvements have been made in order to create a more user friendly experience on smaller devices as well as to create a more responsive site overall.
- The ticket search bar has been moved to the top navigation/header bar. This allows agents to search tickets from any page in Mojo Helpdesk.
- The ‘Help Center’ access button has been moved to the right of the search bar giving more room to view secondary helpdesk accounts in the multiple helpdesk drop-down list.
- The compact view list allows the full ticket description when hovering over the ticket title.
- The user’s profile picture acts a checkbox on hover so you can select multiple tickets at one time to update in bulk.
- Smaller screens, such as laptops now display the entire ticket list without the need to scroll horizontally.
We are still making some small tweaks to improve the usability. Please send us your feedback and let us know what other improvements you would like to see.
The Mojo Helpdesk Team